This notice discloses the privacy practices for bookwritingfounders.com. Therefore, this privacy notice applies only to information collected from this site. It will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable info we collect from you through the website, how we use it, and with whom it may be shared.
- The options that are presented to you concerning the use of your data. It will inform you about all the security procedures in place to protect from any misusage of your information.
- How you can correct any errors or blunders in the information. Also, information collection, its use, and sharing.
- Confidentiality of the services you are undertaking.
- Originality of content, making it plagiarism free.
We are the sole caretakers of the info collected on this website. We merely have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will never lease or sell this information to any third-party.
YOUR ACCESS TO / CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You can discontinue contacting us in the future. Moreover, you proceed with any of the following actions at any time by contacting us via our phone number or the email address provided on our website:
- TO VIEW WHAT DATA WE HAVE ON YOU, IF ANY.
- CORRECT/ CHANGE ANY DATA WE HAVE ON YOU.
- ASK US TO ERASE ANY INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE ON YOU.
- EXPRESS ANY DOUBTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT OUR USAGE OF YOUR DATA.
We protect your info offline. Only our contractors and employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, the services ordered or billing) are granted personally identifiable information. The servers or computers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a protected environment. There are absolutely no chances of any leak in the confidential information.
For the purpose of processing your order, we might need to collect personal information about you, such as your billing address, phone number, name, and email address. The credit card info is only handled by our third-party creditcard provider. Any additional relevant information will be provided to our customer then and there.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESS
Non-personal data such as your IP address is automatically documented when you enter our website. This data is used only to analyze server problems and website administration. Cookies on this website are used to enhance user-experience and for collecting usage statistics.
INFO ABOUT OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
OWNERSHIP AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Although various writing services require sales or recognition incentives, our service is one hundred percent confidential. All communication and content reviewed or developed for the purpose of working together will never be disclosed to any other party under any circumstances. We reserve no rights to the services and products that we provide you. Everything we write or edit is considered the sole property of the client. If you come under our contact, you will only be recognized as the author and / or owner of your manuscript/material.
We ghostwrite all original content for a customer that is free of plagiarism and not copied from any other source. All info submitted to a client that is inspired or researched from any other source will be rephrased and properly cited to ensure the material's originality, authenticity, and reliability.